EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking experienced finance, lending and bank regulatory attorneys to join busy and sophisticated law firm practices in Chicago. Our clients, premier large law firms with national finance practices and top regional law firms, are seeking attorneys with strong drafting and negotiating skills, excellent academic credentials and large law firm experience. Ideal candidates for these dynamic positions should also have:
- 2-6 years of experience representing issuers, borrowers, and commercial and investment banks in a variety of securitization and other structured finance transactions; OR
- 2-5 years of experience structuring, documenting and negotiating secured and unsecured financing transactions, including senior secured, mezzanine and subordinated debt transactions; acquisitions financings; loan workouts and restructurings; OR
- 3-6 years of experience with leveraged finance and syndicated finance transactions; OR
- 6-10 years of meaningful experience in the areas of acquisition financing, agented syndicated secured financings and Article 9 of the UCC; OR
- 3-5 years of experience representing domestic and international bank and non-bank financial institutions in syndicated and club transactions; OR
- 3-6 years of experience handling securitization or leveraged finance transactions.
Contact us today for more information. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.