EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking experienced finance, lending and bank regulatory attorneys to join busy and sophisticated law firm practices in Chicago. Our clients, premier large law firms with national finance practices and top regional law firms, and are seeking attorneys with strong drafting and negotiating skills, excellent academic credentials and large law firm experience. Ideal candidates for these dynamic positions should also have:
- 2-4 years of experience representing issuers, borrowers, and commercial and investment banks in a variety of securitization and other structured finance transactions; OR
- 2-5 years of experience structuring, documenting and negotiating secured and unsecured financing transactions, including senior secured, mezzanine and subordinated debt transactions; acquisitions financings; loan workouts and restructurings; OR
- 5-6 years of experience representing bank and non-bank financial institutions in syndicated and club transactions, involving domestic and international credit facilities for direct and sponsored transactions; OR
- 3-5 years of acquisition debt financing experience and lender and borrower-side representation in leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations and refinancings; OR
- 1-4 years of experience handling bank regulatory matters and financial institution M&A transactions.
Contact us today for more information. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.