EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking lawyers with fund formation and investment management experience. Our clients, premier national law firms, are seeking attorneys to join their busy and growing fund formation and investment management practices. Ideal attorney candidates for these positions will have:
- 2-4 years of sophisticated large law firm or in-house experience;
- Familiarity with relevant securities rules, including the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the Investment Company Act of 1940;
- Stellar academic credentials;
- Strong analytical and communication skills; and
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
These positions offer sophisticated work, national platforms and top compensation.
Contact us today for more information. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.