EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search has an exciting new in-house opportunity. Our client, an established automobile technology company headquartered in the Western Suburbs, is seeking a contracts/litigation attorney to join its legal group. This attorney will work on a mix of corporate and litigation management matters, enjoy a significant level of responsibility and have the opportunity to work with a variety of the company’s business teams.
Contracts/Litigation Counsel Responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating vendor and customer contracts;
- Working closely with branch managers, as well as working with sales, technology and procurement teams;
- Handling pre-litigation matters, including demand letters, subpoenas and government inquiries; and
- Handling day-to-day issues and special projects as they arise.
Contracts/Litigation Counsel Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of contract drafting/review experience, either in a law firm or in-house environment;
- Experience with litigation or litigation management is preferred;
- Ability to work independently as well as with members of senior management and various business teams;
- Creativity and flexible thinking with a business-oriented approach;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong academic credentials; and
- Must be a member in good standing of the Illinois Bar.