EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search has an exciting new in-house corporate paralegal opportunity. Our client, a growing medical services company headquartered in Chicago, is seeking an experienced paralegal to join its legal group. This paralegal will enjoy a significant level of responsibility and have the opportunity to work closely with the company’s management team.
- Managing transaction closings, including preparing closing books and schedules and collecting signature pages;
- Forming and maintaining corporate entities, including maintaining minute books;
- Reviewing leases;
- Handling day-to-day issues as they arise; and
- Working closely with the Chief Legal Officer, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Development Officer.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience, either in a large law firm or in-house environment;
- Experience with corporate closings and related documentation;
- Expertise in entity formation and corporate governance;
- Ability to work independently as well as with members of senior management; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and collegial team.