EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search has a number of opportunities for intellectual property attorneys in Chicago. Our clients, all top law firms with busy and sophisticated practices, are seeking IP attorneys with technical backgrounds and strong law firm experience. Specific requirements include:
- a degree in chemistry, biology, molecular biology or other life science and 2 to 5 years of sophisticated patent litigation experience;
- a degree in electrical engineering or computer science and 2 to 5 years of patent drafting and prosecution experience;
- 2 to 5 years of patent drafting and prosecution experience with complex software and electronics patents;
- 2 to 4 years of experience with intellectual property-related transactional work, including licensing agreements, technology transfer agreements and data privacy and cybersecurity issues;
- a material science or other engineering degree and 2 to 5 years of experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the fields of material science, nanotechnology, and medical devices; some knowledge of FDA regulations is preferred.
Contact us today to learn more! All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.