We strategize to achieve optimum results, always keeping in mind our stringent commitment to the highest ethical standards, integrity, and confidentiality.
In-House Attorneys are Valuable
Hiring attorneys internally provides corporate, financial and strategic efficiencies.
- In-house attorneys know where to focus both internal and external time and resources
- Legal knowledge and strong business acumen are a winning combination that adds value to your management team
- In-house attorneys are already knowledgeable about your company
- Accessible in-house attorneys promote collaboration and minimize risk
Core Competencies of an In-House Attorney
EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search understands that each company has highly specialized hiring needs. In-house attorneys must:
- Understand the unique complexities of the company and industry they serve
- Be collaborative, self-starting, and able to take ownership of problems
- Possess strong business and finance acumen
- Have the ability to prioritize the issues at hand
- Be strategic and decisive
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.