EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking an attorney with executive compensation experience. Our client, a top international law firm, is hiring a compensation associate to join its dynamic Chicago office. Attorneys in this group work closely with clients engaging in sophisticated international transactions, often across multiple jurisdictions. This is a unique and complex practice. Successful attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 1-3 years of experience assisting clients in designing, implementing and maintaining global incentive and compensation arrangements, drafting correspondence, memoranda, and legal opinions, and advising clients on legal and regulatory matters associated with global compensation arrangements in cross-border M&A, spin-off, divestiture, IPO and redomestication transactions;
- employment law experience is a plus;
- large law firm experience and top academic credentials
- strong written and oral communication skills; and
- an interest in joining a global law firm with a complex and busy compensation practice.