EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking strong and entrepreneurial estate planning partners. Our clients include stellar full-service Chicago-based firms with dynamic practices and collaborative cultures. Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of sophisticated law firm experience and some portable business.
Estate Planning Partner Responsibilities Include:
- Advising and counseling clients regarding business succession;
- Providing guidance on charitable, estate and gift planning;
- Drafting trusts and preparing gift and estate tax returns and handling estate and trust administration matters;
- Establishing general and limited partnerships as well as limited liability companies;
- Documenting and providing advice regarding private foundations and other charitable giving vehicles;
- Managing probate and other contested matters; and
- Any tax experience is a plus.
Estate Planning Partner Required Qualifications:
- An expertise in estate planning, with some experience managing related probate and tax matters;
- Strong management and client relationship skills;
- Some portable business; and
- An interest in being part of a bright and dynamic team.