EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search has an exciting new in-house opportunity. Our client, a rapidly growing technology company located in downtown Chicago, is seeking an experienced commercial contracts lawyer to join its dynamic team. This attorney will have the opportunity to draft and negotiate a broad variety of technology and services agreements while working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Working closely with internal sales team as well as vendors and customers;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts, including hardware, software, professional services and vendor agreements;
- Leading contract negotiations with sophisticated counter-parties;
- Assessing and minimizing sources of risk; and
- Managing outside counsel.
- 5+ years of experience, some of which has been gained in an in-house environment;
- Expertise in drafting and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts, including professional services agreements;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and make timely decisions;
- Customer/client-focused orientation;
- Strong analytical skills and verbal and written communication skills; and
- Must be a member in good standing of the Illinois Bar.