EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search has a unique opportunity for a litigation attorney. Our client, a premier national class action law firm with a dynamic office in Chicago, is seeking a litigation associate with 3+ years of experience to join its complex class action and mass tort practice. This attorney will focus on the operations of these large-scale cases, managing case logistics and teams of attorneys and support professionals. This is a partnership-track position. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 3+ years of complex litigation experience at a top law firm;
- Stellar academic and law school credentials;
- Excellent project management and multitasking abilities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Good judgment with the ability to prioritize a significant workload;
- Strong technology skills (any experience with Salesforce is a plus); and
- An interest in joining a smart and collaborative team of attorneys working on large-scale national cases.