Our client, an AmLaw 200 firm with a growing office in Chicago, is seeking a mid-level environmental associate to join its dynamic practice. This group represents clients in high-stakes, complex environmental matters including issues related to climate change, renewable energy, clean air, toxic tort claims and contaminated sites. The team is collegial and collaborative.
Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- At least 3 years of environmental law experience, preferably in a law firm setting;
- Ability to counsel clients on litigation and regulatory matters;
- Industry experience gained from corporate, government or non-profit work;
- Strong drafting and analytical skills;
- Excellent academic credentials; and
- An interest in joining a highly rated and complex environmental practice.