EpsteinSchwartz has a new litigation associate opportunity. Our client, a boutique firm with a national financial services practice, is hiring an associate to join its dynamic team. Associates at this firm gain excellent experience, including drafting dispositive motions, arguing motions in court and working closely with firm clients. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 3-5 years of complex litigation experience in a sophisticated law firm setting;
- Excellent writing and analytical skills;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- An interest in financial services litigation; and
- Stellar academic credentials.