EpsteinSchwartz has a new search for an IP attorney with Japanese language skills. Our client, a sophisticated regional law firm with a dynamic Chicago office, is seeking an attorney with 5+ years of patent prosecution experience to join its robust and broad intellectual property practice. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 5+ years of law firm patent prosecution experience;
- Japanese language skills;
- Excellent academic credentials, including a technical background;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- License to practice law in Japan or qualified to become licensed in Japan.
This is a unique opportunity to join a top IP practice, work on complex matters and be part a collegial team of attorneys.