Our client, a boutique law firm based in Evanston, is hiring a commercial real estate attorney with 2-6 years of experience. This attorney will work closely with firm partners, gain excellent hands-on experience and work on local and national real estate projects. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 2-6 years of experience with commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, and leasing transactions as well as a history of working with developers and negotiating construction contracts;
- Knowledge of corporate transactions and formation documents;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and use sound judgment; and
- An interest in joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial practice.