EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking an attorney with 2-5 year of real estate experience to join a boutique firm located in Evanston. Attorneys at this firm manage real estate acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing, and construction matters. They also advise on condominium law and handle real estate related litigation matters. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 2-5 years of real estate experience (some litigation experience is preferred);
- Strong research, drafting and negotiating skills;
- Ability to manage multiple matters and learn new things quickly;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- An interest in joining a firm with a broad and varied real estate practice and a collegial and collaborative culture.