EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search has a unique opportunity for a real estate attorney with 10 – 15 years of experience. Our client, a premier national law firm, is hiring an experienced attorney to join its real estate group as a Counsel. Attorneys in this practice work on complex matters and are part of a team-oriented group. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 10-15 years of law firm commercial real estate experience, including acquisitions, dispositions and financings;
- Ability to manage transactions from start to finish;
- Strong drafting, negotiating and communication skills;
- An interest in gaining a more regular and predictable schedule while still working on complex matters; and
- Excellent academic credentials.
This is a unique opportunity to join a top firm with a sophisticated real estate practice and have a more regular work schedule.