EpsteinSchwartz is conducting a search for a stellar boutique firm located in downtown Chicago. Our client is seeking a transactional attorney who will advise clients on matters related to real estate development, ownership, financing and investment. The firm offers a unique commitment to supporting community development and a casual yet sophisticated culture. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 1-3 years of sophisticated top-tier law firm real estate or finance experience;
- Transactional experience involving tax credit syndication and government finance is preferred;
- FHA lending/HUD experience is a plus, but not required;
- Stellar academic credentials; and
- Ability to learn new things quickly, attention to detail, strong communication skills and an interest in being part of a bright and dynamic team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a challenging and unique practice.