EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is conducting a search for a premier private equity firm based in Chicago. Our client is seeking an attorney to support its General Counsel. This is a critical position at the firm and involves significant exposure to the executive team and opportunities for ongoing professional growth and development. This attorney will advise the company on a variety of matters, including internal operations, risk management, compliance, fund management, M&A, venture capital investments, public markets platforms, litigation and marketing materials. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 6-10 years of sophisticated private equity or M&A experience, preferably in both a top law firm and in-house environment;
- Experience in private equity fund formation, family office, and/or public markets trading strategies is preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as outstanding written and verbal communications skills, are essential;
- Experience working for a diversified or multi-strategy firm is a plus; and
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, and to manage significant responsibility and decision-making.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and dynamic private equity firm. Contact us today for more details. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.