EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking an attorney with 2-7 years of strong workers’ compensation experience. Our client, a midsize firm with a robust practice, represents employers and insurers in complex claims. Associates in this group work closely with firm partners and clients and gain extensive hands-on experience. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 3-7 years of workers’ compensation defense experience;
- Ability to handle a case from start to finish, including drafting and arguing motions, handling all types of discovery and assisting with trial;
- Excellent written and oral communication and analytical skills;
- Strong time management and organizational abilities; and
- An interest in joining a busy and collegial practice.