EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking an experienced investment management associate. Our client, an AmLaw 50 law firm with a dynamic Chicago office is hiring an associate to join its Investment Funds Group. This Associate will have the opportunity to provide legal, regulatory and compliance advice to investment advisers, family offices and financial institutions. This is a global and complex practice. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 3-6 years of regulatory investment funds experience, including a strong understanding of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the Investment Company Act of 1940;
- Experience counseling clients through SEC examinations, investigations, and enforcement proceedings;
- Excellent academic credentials and top law firm experience;
- Adept analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Exceptional communication skills; and
- An interest in joining a broad and complex global investment funds practice.
Contact us today for more information.