EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking an attorney with sophisticated employment litigation and counseling experience. Our client, a large national firm with a dynamic office in Chicago, is hiring an associate to join its busy and complex practice. Associates in this group get excellent hands-on experience and the opportunity to work on a broad range of matters, including comple class-action litigation, counseling and compliance matters. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 3-6 years of labor and employment and/or class action litigation experience;
- Experience defending employment discrimintation, EEOC/DOL, and wage and hour claims;
- Strong analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Desire to accept significant levels of responsibility and work in a fast-paced environment; and
- Top academic and law firm credentials.