EpsteinSchwartz has an exciting opportunity for an attorney looking to bring their skills to a unique in-house role. Our client, a premier professional liability insurer based in downtown Chicago, is hiring an attorney with 7+years of sophisticated law firm experience, including experience as a law firm Partner. This attorney will enjoy significant responsibility and autonomy while working closely with colleagues in the legal group as well as clients across the country and the world.
Senior Loss Prevention Counsel Responsibilities:
- Counsel clients regarding legal professional liability as well as law firm employment and management liability;
- Maintain current knowledge of legal ethics rules and standards governing legal professional conduct and create content to educate clients on these matters;
- Complete periodic reviews of clients’ risk management policies and procedures;
- Conduct presentations to clients about strategies to reduce risk of malpractice and employment claims;
- Lead, develop and participate in conferences, webinars and other events; and
- Travel regularly for client meetings and events.
Senior Loss Prevention Counsel Required Qualifications:
- 7+ years of sophisticated experience in either a large law firm or boutique setting, including experience as a law firm Partner;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical abilities and strong public speaking/presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in groups;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and time management capabilities; and
- JD and in good standing in at least one state with the ability to waive into Illinois bar.