EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking a real estate attorney with 5+ years of experience. Our client, a well-established boutique firm with a national practice, is hiring a mid-level commercial real estate associate to join its team. This attorney will handle acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing transactions; gain strong hands-on experience; work closely with firm clients and have more work-life balance. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 5+ years of complex commercial real estate experience;
- Sound judgement and the ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Large law firm experience;
- Strong academic credentials; and
- An interest in joining a collegial firm with a broad and dynamic real estate practice.