EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search has a new opportunity for a real estate associate with 2-5 years of experience. Our client, a well-established boutique firm based in the Loop, is hiring an attorney to assist with residential and commercial real estate matters. This attorney will have a strong mentor, gain excellent hands-on experience and have the opportunity to work closely with firm clients. This attorney also will have the opportunity to WFH a few days a week. Ideal attorney candidates for this position will have:
- 2-5 years of transactional real estate experience in a law firm or in-house setting;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Sound judgment and the ability to prioritze and multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter; and
- Interest in joining a dynamic and growing real estate practice.