EpsteinSchwartz is seeking an experienced tax attorney. Our client, an AmLaw 200 firm with a growing Chicago office, is hiring an attorney to join its national tax credit finance practice. This group handles all aspects of federal and state new markets tax credits, low-income housing tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits and opportunity zone transactions, including capital sourcing, acquisitions, tax structuring, closing, asset management, workout, restructuring and unwinding. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 5-7 years of tax credit finance experience;
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills;
- Ability to manage transactions from start to finish;
- Excellent academic credentials; and
- An interest in joining a dynamic and complex tax credit practice.