EpsteinSchwartz has a new opportunity for a trusts and estates associate. Our client, an AmLaw 200 law firm with a large and dynamic Chicago office, is hiring a trusts and estates attorney with 4-8 yeares of experience. Attorneys in this practice counsel individuals, families and institutions regarding business succession planning; charitable, estate and gift planning; estate and trust administration; fiduciary litigation and income tax planning. They also counsel banks and trust companies regarding private client services. This attorney will have the opportunity to join a collaborative and sophisticated trusts and estates team with a robust and complex practice. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 4-8 years of trusts and estates experience at a large or mid-sized law firm, including experience with traditional and complex estate planning matters, such as wills, trusts, and premarital agreements, as well as planning for and minimizing estate, gift, and generation skipping transfer taxes;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to connect with clients and develop client relationships;
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing multiple projects; and
- Excellent academic credentials.