EpsteinSchwartz Legal Search is seeking an attorney to join a unique and rewarding practice. Our client, a sophisticated boutique law firm, is seeking an attorney with 3-8 years of experience to join its trade associations practice. This attorney will have the opportunity to have a broad and complex practice, which includes representing local and national clients in corporate, tax, real estate, intellectual property, risk mitigation and policy matters. Ideal attorney candidates for this role will have:
- 4-8 years of experience in a law firm transactional practice;
- Top academic credentials;
- Strong analytical, writing, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to learn new things quickly; and
- An interest in having broad and sophisticated industry-focused practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and complex practice.